{  Tuesday Shoesday  }          {  Wedding Wednesday  }          {  Thursday Purseday  }          {  Fashion Friday  }          {  Details to Love  }  

Monday, November 21, 2011

In the Moment: Treats for the Mommy-to-be

When you're pregnant, you can become invisible behind your baby bump. Everyone - whether they've carried a child or not - is an expert on childbearing. All this unwanted advice can be a little tiresome. (NOTE: Advice from recent mommies or women who have had children does not fall into the unwanted category.) So, it was nice for me to be spoiled by not one, but both of my sisters-in-law last week.

First Arrs with her delivery of Steven Smith No.45 Peppermint Leaves hand delivered to San Francisco.

And now, Jaime with her unexpected gift of A Little Something for the Mama-To-Be by Earth Mama - Angel Baby Organics.

What do you do to treat yourself?

This week Tuesday Shoesday and Thursday Purseday return. I'll reveal some gorgeous reproduction shoes and share my latest Kate Spade NY crush. Wednesday, it's all about bows: bows on shoes, bows on purses, and more! Friday, I'll leave you with a couple of comics from Marital Blitz on courtship. I hope you'll join me.

Ciao Bella!
Eden
 
Credits: All images taken by Eden Hensley Silverstein for A Timeless Affair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...